Valentine’s Day Comes on February 14 of every year. It is the day where people enjoy by sending flowers, chocolates with the love messages. Also, people will show their affection to their special Valentine. Every year February 14th, it is celebrated in many ways all over the world. By exchanging the candy, gifts with their special Valentine. In Valentine’s Day, the day will be filled with romance which is named after Christian martyr. People will be planned to take the special Valentine for the romantic dinner at a restaurant. Also, this day will be used by individuals proposal day or to get married.
History of Valentine’s Day
The creator or inventor of Valentine’s Day is St.Valentine. It is the name gets from the famous saint where there are many stories of St.Valentine that who he was. The Priest from Rome is the St.Valentine in the 3rd century AD. Valentine broke the rules and arranged the marriages secretly because of Emperor Claudius II marriage had banned when he come to know that men who married were the unfortunate soldier. Valentine sentenced to death by throwing him in jail by the Claudius when he comes to know that Valentine arranged the marriage secretly. Also, there he loved the girl who is the jailer’s daughter, and he sent a love letter signed by Valentine, and that was the day on 14 February.
How to Celebrate the Valentine’s Day
Celebrating the Valentine’s Day is quite simple, and there are the lot of ways to celebrate. Spend the time with a special Valentine by going out to the charming restaurant and create own with impressive creation. Watch a movie by significant other on a couch with a cuddle. The homemade card will be unique for someone which gives lots of meaning to it. That will be not by buying the card from a store. Make the thoughts of filled sweets and candies. Rose is the best flower to express our words. If you want to celebrate lonely, take a long bath filled with bubbles and also with spa. Enjoy the scenery by going long drive. Most of the people get lucky on Valentine’s Day. To express your feelings in social media, use #Valentine’sDay.
Happy Valentine’s Day Images
Valentine’s Day Quotes
- “If you have only one smile in you give it to the people you love.” – Maya Angelou.
- “Love will find a way through paths where wolves fear to prey.” – Lord Byron.
- “The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing.” – Blaise Pascal.
- “A heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much others love you.” – Frank Morgan.
- “You are always new, the last of your kisses was ever the sweetest.” – John Keats.
- “We are alive when we are in love.” – John Updike.
- “I know of only one duty, and that is to love.” – Albert Campus.
- “The best smell in the world is that man that you love.” – Jennifer Aniston.
- “Each time you love, love as deeply as if it forever.” – Audre Lorde.
- “Love shall be our token; love is yours and loves to be mine.” – Christina Rossetti.
There are nearly 1200 National Days, and you can celebrate every day with Happydays-365.com. Happy Valentine’s Day.