National Peanut Butter Fudge Day
National Peanut Butter Fudge Day is commemorated on November 20 of every year. Peanut Butter Fudge is a favorite dish in most parts of the world, and it is made with milk, butter, and sugar. National Peanut Butter Fudge Day is a perfect day to treat yourself and your loved ones with this delicious treat.
History of National Peanut Butter Fudge Day
National Peanut Board created the National Peanut Fudge Day, and November is the perfect time to indulge in this delicious treat. Fudge is a soft, rich, and sweet confectionery made with milk, butter, and sugar. The American style fudge typically contains either chocolate or peanut butter. Making the Peanut Butter Fudge of your own is very easy.
- First of all, grease a baking pan.
- Then boil 1/2 cup milk with 2 cups granulated white sugar in a medium saucepan.
- Stir regularly and wait for 2-3 minutes.
- Then add 1 cup peanut butter and 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Stir the mixture until it becomes smooth.
- Then pour the mixture into the baking pan and chill them until it sets.
Other Celebrations on November 20
November 20 is also celebrated as
- National Absurdity Day
- Universal Children’s Day
- Name Your PC Day
- Africa Industrialization Day
- National Entrepreneurs Day
How to Celebrate National Peanut Butter Fudge Day
The best way to celebrate the National Peanut Butter Fudge Day is by enjoying the taste of Peanut Butter flavored fudge with your family members and friends. Another way to celebrate the day is by creating your batch of peanut butter flavored fudge. Then share them with your family members and friends. If you find difficulty in making the Peanut Butter on your own, you can ask help from your friends to bake the Peanut Butter flavored Fudge. Take pictures while eating Peanut Butter Fudge and share those photos on social media by using the hashtag #PeanutButterFudgeDay.