National Lazy Day
National Lazy Day comes on August 10 of every year. Most peoples will not know much information regarding this day as we do not feel like doing any research. Lazy Day is a perfect day to celebrate your inner couch potato by giving up all your daily duties and doing nothing the whole day long.
“If I don’t feel confident about my body, I’m not going to sit at home and feel sorry for myself and not do something about it. It’s all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it’s fitness or whatever. It’s about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.” – Kim Kardashian
History of National Lazy Day
The creator or founder of Lazy Day is still unknown, possibly because they were too busy chilling out to keep a record of their efforts. National Lazy Day is a perfect chance to stop tearing around doing chores and organizing events. Just Sit Down and relax on that day or get back to bed for a nap.The National Lazy Day honors sloths, slackers, layabouts, idlers, and lazy-bones. It also provides an excellent excuse to those of us who are stressed and over-worked to take the day off and recharge. On Lazy Day, lie back on the couch, give your Television remote control some exercise, and enjoy a well-earned rest.
Other celebrations on August 10
August 10 is also celebrated as
How to Celebrate National Lazy Day
There are several ways to Celebrate National Lazy Day.
- Just Laze around, do nothing, goof-off, slack, and procrastinate.
- Refuse to do any works – you can always do them on the next day.
- Instead of cooking order food and spend the day on the couch watching back-to-back episodes of your favourite TV show.
- Stay in bed all day long and ignore to respond to any emails or phone calls.
- You can also watch the 1929 comedy film, Lazy Day.
Use the hashtag #NationalLazyDay or #LazyDay to express your views about Lazy Day on social media.